Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Kristen M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove it!
Held up well at party and was easy to clean. Got it in blush and I love the color
- Angela N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoEye pleasing and functional
Perfect size for everyday entertaining and the color compliments my white and cream coloured dishes. Craftsmanship is wonderful.
- Elizabeth W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBest Serving Platters
I love these platters. I now have them in different colors to use for different occasions! The pink is great for spring holidays, birthdays, etc. The green for holidays or really any time of year and the speckled is used all year long!
- Thomas G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat
- Zaina H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFamily Get Togethers
Being of an ethnic background, this type of plate works perfectly for a couple dishes I can think of, this will is perfect for family get togethers