The durable biodegradable Tawashi Brush is a kitchen cleaning staple.
- Remove superficial marks caused by flatware with the Tawashi Brush and a scouring powder
- Clean everyday cookware
- Use to scrub root vegetables including carrots, radishes, and potatoes
Durable biodegradable brush
Crafted in Japan
Made made with palm fibres
3.5 in. width
3.9 in. length
1.97 in. thickness
The Tawashi Brush is easy to care for.
- Wash with water before use
- Rinse well after use, drain and air dry
How to Tawashi
Grab a scouring powder like Bar Keepers Friend (lemon juice and baking soda work in a pinch) then make a paste with water.
With your Tawashi Brush give the surface of your ceramics a hearty scrub for a few seconds.
After a soapy rinse, your dishes will be as good as new.
Upgrade Your Table
- Lise M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 hour agoThis summer I purchased tableware in Cloud White. Love the dishes they look great and are dishwasher safe. I also purchased the Tawashi Brush to remove any fork scratches. I will try the suggestion of a lemon & soda pastee
Not sure how well it works yetWas this helpful?
- Meghan A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoLove this little scrubber
This brush is amazing on my cast iron pans. Love it.Was this helpful?
- Jacqueline H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoLove this brush
Perfect size to fit in my hand, so cute and a great scrubber!Was this helpful?
- Hannah P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoAmazing!
This brush is amazing! It cleans all our Fable dishes so well, especially any scratches from cutlery!Was this helpful?
- Hannah C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoTawashi Brush
Works great!Was this helpful?