The durable biodegradable Tawashi Brush is a kitchen cleaning staple.
- Remove superficial marks caused by flatware with the Tawashi Brush and a scouring powder
- Clean everyday cookware
- Use to scrub root vegetables including carrots, radishes, and potatoes
Durable biodegradable brush
Crafted in Japan
Made with palm fibres
3.5 in. width
3.9 in. length
2 in. thickness
The Tawashi Brush is easy to care for.
- Wash with water before use
- Rinse well after use, drain and air dry
How to Tawashi.
Grab a scouring powder like Bar Keepers Friend (lemon juice and baking soda work in a pinch) then make a paste with water.
With your Tawashi Brush give the surface of your ceramics a hearty scrub for a few seconds.
After a soapy rinse, your dishes will be as good as new.
What People Are Saying
- Renee V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSO GOOD!
This piece is so good! I love that it- gets all the ick off, and unlike a sponge does not sit there soggy. The water drains away and it dries so I don't feel like I am using a germ factory to clean my dishes! This piece is seriously great! And it looks beautiful in my sink.
- Marjorie N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoLove this brush!
It works ! Our Fable dishware is white , and this brush keeps it looking great .
- Karen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat scrubber
- Ed L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove this brush!
This brush is very effective for removing cutlery marks on dishware!
- Sylvia R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy new favorite brush.
The Tasashi gets the job done quickly. Delighted to have found this gem.