The durable biodegradable Tawashi Brush is a kitchen cleaning staple.
- Remove superficial marks caused by flatware with the Tawashi Brush and a scouring powder
- Clean everyday cookware
- Use to scrub root vegetables including carrots, radishes, and potatoes
Durable biodegradable brush
Crafted in Japan
Made with palm fibres
3.5 in. width
3.9 in. length
2 in. thickness
The Tawashi Brush is easy to care for.
- Wash with water before use
- Rinse well after use, drain and air dry
How to Tawashi.
Grab a scouring powder like Bar Keepers Friend (lemon juice and baking soda work in a pinch) then make a paste with water.
With your Tawashi Brush give the surface of your ceramics a hearty scrub for a few seconds.
After a soapy rinse, your dishes will be as good as new.
What People Are Saying
- Tracey K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat brush
Great quality brush like everything else I have bought from this wonderful company!!
- Sue C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTawashi brush
Love this brush cleans up dishes fast
- Joy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBrush
I bought two of these and I feel better using them than I do my real brush
- Kathryn V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWorks really well
A good brush got off any marks that were on the pasta bowls. Would definitely recommend purchasing
- LIZ I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing brush