Serving Ceramics Set
You cook, we’ll serve the table. This cohesive set contains everything you need to serve in style—whether it’s just you, a few, or the whole crew.
- Each ceramic is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes with The Oval Serving Platter, set of 3 Nested Serving Bowls, and set of 4 Little Bowls
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Can’t make it into our stores?
Don’t worry—a Virtual Appointment is the next best thing.
At our zero-waste ceramics facility in Portugal, each piece is crafted by artisans using a blend of recycled and locally sourced clay from just a few miles up the road.
What People Are Saying
- François B.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little BowlsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 hours agoFB
Smaller than expected but still practical
- MelissaReviewingThe Oval Serving PlatterI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days ago5 Stars
Love this dinnerware! It stacks so well and takes much less space. It’s beautiful and versatile. Great quality. Packed well for shipping across the country.
- Rachel S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little BowlsI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoDarling little bowls
Darling little bowls that were already finding lots of uses for. I’ve put four stars because of the color - we wanted stone blue but they were sold out and we got speckled white. They’re nice but not as special as the blue. Still highly recommended!
- Judy R.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little BowlsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe Little Bowls
They are perfect for so many things! Love them!
- Jana N.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little BowlsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLittle Bowls
I bought a few of these because I thought they were so cute, but I wasn’t sure what I would do with them. To my surprise, I use them all the time for sauces, dressing, small sides, etc. and now I’m going to order more!