Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Marina c.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBreakfast bowls , I like it a lot so I think I will go back to there to get more as sale ends soon !
They look organic good shape to me! Will get some
- Emily D.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoShow stopper!
This is the ultimate platter! I was so excited when they brought this size/shape back, I had to have it! It’s gorgeous, big and useful! I serve on it for my little family of 5 as well as company, always get compliments! Would be great for gifting!
- Larissa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoUnique and lovely
This is a great size and very unique design. We are loving it.
- Elizabeth W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBest Serving Platter Ever!
I love these platters! I know have the green, speckled and pink to use for different occasions throughout the year, or even to just sit on my dining table! The quality and uniqueness to each piece is wonderful!
- Anna D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeachglass Platter
Such a versatile size and shape! I love the color too!