Find a moment of comfort with our naturally stylish mugs.
- Each mug is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
4 in. diameter
3.5 in. height
Holds 16 oz.
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Wish them well in your own words with a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Jennifer C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe MugsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoMugs
These are amazing
- Kim R.Verified BuyerReviewingThe MugsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayMugs
Beautiful, artistic, unique and well used for large morning coffee and then again a dinner for soup. Just love them and likely to order more .
- Danae J.Verified BuyerReviewingThe MugsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBeauty in a mug
I waited to get the mugs as had bought the full table setting a couple years ago. And finally got them and just love them - great size, nice to cradle in your hands and the pink colour is so subtle and dreamy.
- Julie C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe MugsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLove them!
I am a fan of oversized mugs and was worried these would be smaller than I like. I love them! Perfect size and weight. I have gotten rid of all the other mugs I had :)
- Christina G.Verified BuyerReviewingThe MugsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoThe most beautiful mugs.
Solid and a gorgeous colour