The Little Plates
Our most petite plates to date. Use these small saucers to set garnishes on the table, for soy sauce on your next sushi night, or to house jewelry on the vanity shelf.
- Each plate is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
4 in. diameter
0.8 in. height
0.2 lb. each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Wish them well in your own words with a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- felecia w.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars23 hours agoLove Love Love!
I love these dishes. They are great quality and very pretty. I can't wait to complete the set!
- Sid P.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayI didn't know I even needed these. Now I can't live without them!
These little plates were an add on purchase after my initial purchase. I am totally obsessed with Fable's dishes in every way, so I thought I'd buy these. The day after they arrived I had a fairly large dinner party and used these plates for appetizers. They are so perfect, I ordered another dozen and I will use these every time I have guests for appetizers plates, butter plates, sauce plates, chopstick rests, etc.
As I said, I wasn't sure what I would use these plates for and now I don't know why I've never had them. Go ahead and just buy them. And the little bowls as well. Awesome!
- Juliana A.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLittle plates
These little plates are perfect for tea bags and for food sampling. :)FHFable Home2 days ago
We couldn't agree more Juliana! We also love them as jewelry holders in the bedroom and bathroom. - Max
- carole b.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agolittle cuties
I love these so much am going to get more. I use them for coffee spoons in the am and for cooking utensils and soup spoons while cooking. extremely nice dishware.
- Lisa W.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little PlatesI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPretty but delicate
We've only had these a couple of weeks and one is already chipped. Such a shame because they are so cute. We have the salad plates and after months f use, they are in great shape.