Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Laura G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoIn Love
Love the design, weight, quality, especially the colour!
- Serena L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoplates
- Sinyee T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSturdy and Classy
Love that each piece is unique, weighted in my hands, as well as dishwasher safe
- Chun Yeung L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAmazing product
Got it as a gift. Excellent quality🙌🏻
- Patricia W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat purchase!
Beautifully made! Sturdy and elegant!