The Tall Bud Vase
From single stems to small bouquets, brighten any room with this beautifully textured vase—or cluster it with The Short Bud Vase as the finishing touch to your tablescape. A subtle rim inside helps flowers stand up straight.
- Each vase is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 1
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
2.8 in. diameter
7 in. height
1 lb. each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Wish them well in your own words with a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Whitney N.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Tall Bud VaseI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoTall Bud Vase
It’s such a beautiful pale pink! I get so much joy out of this little vase. It’s nice to have a smaller one this size to put some carefully crafted stems of flowers into.
- Elizabeth F.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Tall Bud VaseI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoTall and Short Bud Vases
They are exactly what I needed to put on the windowsill in my new kitchen. Perfect addition.
- Danielle V.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Tall Bud VaseI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLovely Piece
Everything I order from Fable is stunning! I've had some of their pieces for years and the quality is top notch.
- Jennifer W.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Tall Bud VaseI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLove
- Leslie W.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Tall Bud VaseI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agogreat vase . . . I bought nine of them of various heights and love them.
I bought nine of them of various heights and love them. They are heavy enough to be used outside and won't blow over in a wind. They look stunning alone or in a collection