For big bouquets, kitchen utensils by the stove, or on its own as a decor piece. With its rib exterior and unglazed bottom, this hand-finished vase adds a touch of texture to any room.
- Each vase is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 1
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-safe semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
5 in. diameter
8.5 in. height
3 lb. each
0.16 in. rim thickness
Holds 71 oz.
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Amanda lee Griffith l.Verified BuyerReviewingThe VaseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars21 hours agoBeautiful and sturdy
It’s a gorgeous piece that looks great on the counter top holding utensils. It would also look gorgeous as a vase for a large bouquet
- Sharyl A.Verified BuyerReviewingThe VaseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoThe Case
- Rebecca S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe VaseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect size
Excellent quality and perfect size. Looks great on my table.
- Stéphanie R.Verified BuyerReviewingThe VaseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest company ever! Best service! 10/10
Same as the picture! Perfect.
- Maureen H.Verified BuyerReviewingThe VaseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPink and speckled white
I have bought this vase in pink for me and as a gift! It goes beautifully with my speckled white dishes which I also love!