The Ramen Bowls
From ramen to rice bowls, these spacious and stackable vessels offer the perfect depth for steaming servings. Short walls let toppings shine, while the wide base gives stability. Make it a set with The Chopsticks.
- Each piece is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 2
The Ramen Bowls and The Chopsticks
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- jacqueline m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoSo good I went back and bought some more
These have made us move our Conran bowls to the back of the drawer! Great weight and size. Love the glaze and the non-scratchy bottom.
- Ashley S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoPerfect size for more than just ramen!
The bowls are very pretty and seem very well-made. I love the size! It's not only good for ramen and soups, but also hearty "meal salads". You can mix the salads up without lettuce going everywhere. Definitely recommend.
- Stella T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGood size
Very very nice.
Waiting for another delivery of the sold out midnight blue delivery in November
Got the dove color now
- alma s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPretty
These are beautiful bowls -- note though they are smaller then ramen bowls found in restaurants. Very pretty.
- Cristen V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoDove gray ramen bowls!
This set of ramen bowls is fantastic! Not only do they look amazing, the color is perfection, but the size is perfect for this time of year when I want my ramen to be a little more soupy and hearty. While I mainly got them for ramen I plan on using them for all kinds of soups and stews this upcoming winter season.