The Cappuccino Cups
Elevate your morning cappuccino, flat white, or latte with these perfectly sized stoneware cups. Durable and microwave-safe, each vessel has a unique hammered exterior and can be stacked in groups of two for easy storage.
- Each dripper is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-safe semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
3.5 in. height
2.8 in. diameter (top)
6.8 oz. volume
0.6 lb. each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Wendi G.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Cappuccino CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove Love Love these cups
I love the imperfect shape and how comfortable they are to hold.
- Courtney S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Cappuccino CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat little cappuccino cups!
We love these little cappuccino cups! They are the quality that you would expect from fable and easy to hold in your hand. My only request: can you please make espresso cups now! That was what we originally wanted.
- Angé A.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Cappuccino CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat size!
Great for everyday espresso/coffee! Love the quality!
- Jacqueline D.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Cappuccino CupsI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoLovely
Simply Perfect. I love drinking my morning coffee from these cups. I only wish they were a tad wider.
- Manley T.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Cappuccino CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoenhances my morning
these work great under my espresso maker. the right height and diameter to minimize splashing and not so cavernous, making a perfect breve