Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Samantha L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful, I'm obsessed!
Really lovely design, amazing quality - sturdy and familiar Fable standards. The speckled white is such a nice neutral addition to a room with fresh cut flowers or dried arrangements but we've even left it empty on the shelf and is a great decor piece.
- Brett F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSo Pretty!
Love the unique, organic look.
- zehao h.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful vase!
Love the color! Looks like with white pony!
- Nancy S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoUtensil holder as well as vase
It’s a very good color for my kitchen. I put all my wooden utensils in it and they fit perfectly—-not too wide and a perfect height.
- Barb C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSimple style
I initially bought this to hold my cooking utensils, but it has been filled with spring flowers since the day it arrives. It's beautiful, excellent finish and nice heavy weight.