Dress the table in pure, high quality Belgian linen. Equal parts elevated, laid-back, and long-lasting, it’s durable enough to love for years—and gets softer (and better) with each use.
- Naturally durable and made to last
- Fits comfortably over a 6-8 person table top
- Woven in Belgium from fine European flax
- Absorbent, lint-free, and machine washable
- Comes with one piece
100% cotton label
Crafted in Belgium
Designed in Vancouver, BC
108 in. x 69 in.
Our linen is highly durable and easy to care for.
- Machine wash at a maximum of 104°F (40°C) with mild soap, avoid chlorine bleach
- Line dry when possible, it’s better for linen and the environment
- Dry on medium heat, and avoid over-drying (note that linen may shrink up to 3% in the dryer)
- Iron slightly damp linen with steam, preferably on inner face of the fabric
100% Pure Linen
Crafted at a fifth generation family-owned mill in the heart of Europe’s historic flax region, our linen is woven from fine Belgian flax—one of the strongest and most sustainable natural fibers on earth.
Upgrade Your Table
- ZHENG Q.Verified BuyerReviewingThe TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoTablecloth for meeting room
The tablecloth fits our room so well and we just love it.
- Jacquie M.Verified BuyerReviewingThe TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoLovely Tablecloth!
Colour is lovely- more of a “ greige” or soft gray.
- Jill L.Verified BuyerReviewingThe TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoExcellent
Fabric thick and luxurious. Washes well and edge stays essentially totally flat. Love it.
- ASnyderVerified BuyerReviewingThe TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoCloth
- Danielle Lam K.Verified BuyerReviewingThe TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoBeautiful Tablecloth!
This is a beautiful tablecloth that I’m looking forward to using over the holidays. The linen is thick but very soft and silky, the size is generous and the colour is a lovely soft grey.