Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Susan W.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agobeautiful
a lovely little vessel
- Yireh P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe perfect little espresso carafe
The Small (tiny, actually) Carafe may not be a must-have; it's a cute little addition to our coffee routine. I enjoy using it for making espressos and pouring them in a neat way onto iced coffee. It could be used for sauces, gravy and milk too. The design is elegant, and the colour is pleasing and aesthetic. It's a nice-to-have item for coffee enthusiasts who appreciate a touch of style in their coffee setup.
- Anne-Marie C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTrès belle
It is exactly what I was looking for
- Margaret G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful color and quality make
The little carafe is very charming. we're in love with the blush pink and planning to order the whole set.
- Gérard G.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 months agoDisappointed
Doesn’t spill well at all. Very disappointed