Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Jan G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoQuite nice!
Could be a little bigger!
- Sue L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoHandmade platter of this size
It is unusual to find a handmade platter of this size. Love the handmade imperfections/perfections that make it a joy. Stunning.
- Giordana La M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoAbsolutely Love !
Such a beautiful way to display a variety of different dishes. I even love making charcuterie displays on here.
- Kathryn S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoBeautiful
The Fable dinnerware is just awesome! They have that rustic but elegant look. They feel sturdy and are durable. I love each and every piece for different reasons. I look forward to expanding my set with some additions. Thank you for providing quality, lead free tableware.
- Janine J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat products
Very happy with the glasses