The Serving Platter
One plate. A million possibilities. Use The Serving Platter for charcuterie, a family-style meal, or breakfast in bed.
- Each Serving Platter is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 1
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
13.8 in. diameter
1.4 in. height
3.3 lb. each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Wish them well in your own words with a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Lynn B.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Serving PlatterI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoNo drips!!!
Loved the lip Around the edge of the platter. It will help if there’s any sauces that are being served with your meal.
- Jim B.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Serving PlatterI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoServing platter
Perfect compliment to the dinner set.
- Rebeka O.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Serving PlatterI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agobeautiful platter
I love using this while hosting - it's stunning!
- Alina M.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Serving PlatterI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful!
I love the size, shape, and colour of this serving plate. It's the perfect complement for the oval platter. Beautiful piece for family meals.
- Elizabeth W.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Serving PlatterI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoBest Serving Platter Ever!
I love these platters! I know have the green, speckled and pink to use for different occasions throughout the year, or even to just sit on my dining table! The quality and uniqueness to each piece is wonderful!