The Rocks Glasses
A modern take on a classic, for the classics. Shatter-resistant crystal with clean lines and vintage-inspired etching to elevate any Negroni, Old Fashioned, or whiskey—whether you’re sipping it neat or on the rocks.
- Scratch resistant, lead-safe, and long lasting
- Crafted in Germany using an ion-toughening technique for durability
- Comes in a set of 4
High quality clear crystal
Strengthened with an ion-toughening technique for durability
Designed in Vancouver, BC, crafted in Germany
3.5 in. height
3.25 in. diameter
Holds up to 10 oz.
0.6 lb. each
2 mm rim thickness
Our crystalware is durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher safe
- Ion-toughening treatment makes it 2 times stronger than untreated crystalware, making it perfect for everyday use
Crystal made durable.
For five centuries, our crystalware facility in Germany has been crafting high quality clear crystal stemware and glasses—and thanks to a special toughening treatment, we’ve made it shatter-resistant.
What People Are Saying
- TiaraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoStunning glasses
These are so stunning. They feel great in the hand, has a great weight to them!
- Charlene K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI feel classy.
This beautiful, classic design reminds me of the old movies where the main character comes in from the rain and has a tumbler of whisky or bourbon to warm up.
- Lina V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoEveryone needs these glasses
The best glasses I’ve ever had. Definitely recommend
- MicheleHI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAbsolutely Love
These are absolutely beautiful! The perfect rocks glass - size, gorgeous, with the right amount of 'delicate' to the eye and feel (not chunky cheap glass) yet surprisingly perfect 'heft' weight. I LOVE them!
- Molly E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSolid & Classy
Love the weight....we were pleasantly surprised these were such solid rocks classes.