Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Laura G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoIn Love
Love the size, weight, quality!
- Emily M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoI love these mugs!
These mugs are perfect. I love the weight and feel of them. They are, of course, beautiful like all of the Fable tableware. They can hold the large cup of coffee in my Keurig (12-14oz). I love that they have a rounder bottom and don't collect sitting water in the dishwasher. It's just a little thing, but it's awesome. Great job on these mugs!!
- Della L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBeautiful
Perfect for a big coffee first thing. Beautiful colour of green . Will be buying a second set and matching side plates!
- Lori R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThrilled with this purchase
The size, grip and finish on these mugs is simply perfection! I adore them.
- Glenda G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove these mugs!
I have tried many kinds of coffee mugs and these are by far my favorite. Just right!