Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
Upgrade Your Table
- Amanda C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe MugsI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayGreat mugs
Great mugs. The unglazed base makes them slip resistant as well. Good weight and size.Was this helpful?
- Amy S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe MugsI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoPerfect
These mugs are the perfect size and are so nice and smooth and thin at the top so they are easy to drink from as well. Silly little thing, but I also love that when I take them out of the dishwasher the bottom is dry. They are pretty and look modern yet classic.Was this helpful?
- Sylvia G.Verified BuyerReviewingThe MugsI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoPerfection!
These beautiful mugs are just the right size and fit well in my hand. A must! The speckling is subtle and gives them a nice dimension. And, I love the fact that they are up-cycled! Will be buying more!Was this helpful?
- Josee G.Verified BuyerReviewingThe MugsI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 days agoSpeckled mugs
A little bigger than I had hoped.Was this helpful?
- Izida Z.Verified BuyerReviewingThe MugsI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agolove these mug
Mugs are great. We wound up buying everything -- dishes, cutlery, glasses and are very happy.Was this helpful?