The Little Plates
Our most petite plates to date. Use these small saucers to set garnishes on the table, for soy sauce on your next sushi night, or to house jewelry on the vanity shelf.
- Each plate is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
4 in. diameter
0.8 in. height
0.2 lb. each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Wish them well in your own words with a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Lisa W.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little PlatesI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoPretty but delicate
We've only had these a couple of weeks and one is already chipped. Such a shame because they are so cute. We have the salad plates and after months f use, they are in great shape.
- Amanda L.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLittle Plates
Tiny and great for decor
- Daniela S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThe best!
I’m obsessed with me entire dinner set!
- Sherry I.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoDipping Sauce
Useful for dipping sauces and look great too!
- Laura Van D.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLovely plates
They are so darn cute and so well made.