Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Terry R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoLove these little plates
I have two little boys who think these little plates were made especially for them. Makes every meal seem special
- Elise P.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSuper Tiny
Not sure what I will actually use these for because they are so tiny. They are well made and the color is nice -- just not practical for my use.
- Sydney C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoThe little plates
I love them for condiments!
- Dale C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLittle plates
Perfect for condiments or mini bouche appetizers
- Santiago M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect for indulging in amouse bouche
Not a must have but great to have it to play with your plating