Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- susannah r.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoWonderful!
These are perfect - unique and charming.
- Lindsay K.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove these bowls!!!
A great size for smaller portions :)
- Chaitanya S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week ago5 stars
- Ines Z.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 week agoVery small
My feeling in general with Fable is that these bowls are a bit small and the other size is too big...just like Goldilocks would prefer a size "just right". Like the product generally but even the dinner plates are too large for me.FHFable Home1 week ago
Hi Ines, we appreciate you sending us your feedback – it helps us get better! I don't know if you've given our Breakfast Bowls a try, but they might be the thing you're looking for. I've also shared your feedback with our product & design team and hope we can create something 'just right' for you :)
- Kevin T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat purchase.
These are very handy sized bowls. A perfect complement to the larger soup bowls. Also really good a pre-bowls. As with all Faber products, really well made