Pinch, whisk, and dine in style with hand-painted Japanese-crafted chopsticks. Made from carbonized moso bamboo, they’re a durable, sustainable, and elegant way to dish up anything from noodles to nigiri.
- Squared shape for comfortable grip, with rounded tips for easy use
- Hand-finished in Japan
- Comes in a set of 2 pairs
["Lightweight, locally harvested moso bamboo","Handles finished with food-safe polyurethane","Crafted in Japan"]
9 in. length
0.02 lb. per pair
Our chopsticks are durable and easy to care for.
- For best results, hand wash with mild soap and let air dry.
- Avoid placing in dishwasher to preserve longevity.
Durably crafted by skilled artisans in Japan’s Kumamoto region, The Chopsticks are made from locally sourced moso bamboo—a fast-growing and sustainable variety. Each set is dried and shaped before being hand-painted in our signature shades, Dove Gray and Ash Black.
What People Are Saying
- Thea P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSimple, understated lightweight chopsticks
Beautiful and work as expected. Very light but sturdy.