Perfect for hosting friends (or just treating yourself) this bundle makes it easy to dine family-style, in style.
- Each bowl is organically shaped and one of a kind
- The Serving Spoons are made of premium 18/10 stainless steel
- Comes with The Nested Serving Bowls and The Serving Spoons
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Can’t make it into our stores?
Don’t worry—a Virtual Appointment is the next best thing.
At our zero-waste ceramics facility in Portugal, each piece is crafted by artisans using a blend of recycled and locally sourced clay from just a few miles up the road.
What People Are Saying
- Cindy D.Verified BuyerReviewingServing SetI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 days agoGreat and attractive
Cool enough to put on table
- Sue C.Verified BuyerReviewingServing SpoonsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoServing spoons
Excellent quality, classic
- Amy B.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Serving BowlI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAbsolutely love
Great quality dishes set absolutely love it. Have broken a couple of things I wish you could buy items in singles incase you break anything.
- Barb C.Verified BuyerReviewingServing SpoonsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoLike jewelry for my dining table
The white and gold serving spoons are beautiful and made of good weight metal. I have only used them a few times so I am hoping that they retain their colour and the white enamel stays on.
- Claire J.Verified BuyerReviewingServing SpoonsI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months agosmall chip in paint
They're very nice and pretty... I was a little disappointed to see there was a chip in the white paint. I'm hoping it doesn't spread. Looking forward to using them over the holidays!FHFable Home10 months ago
Oh no, thank you for letting us know! Please email us at [email protected] so we can make it right.