The Salad Plates
The smaller version of dinner plates, but just as elegant. It’s ideal for a side salad or a high-risk game of frisbee.
- Each plate is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Flat with a low rim, it’s easily stackable
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-safe semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
8.8 in. diameter
0.8 in. height
1.2 lb. each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Peter M.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Salad PlatesI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 days agoSalad Plates review
haven’t had much time in using the plates yet but visually I am very happy
- Rielle C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Salad PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoperfect size
perfect size plate for smaller meals, sandwiches etc. love them!
- Deborah S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Salad PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNice in-between size
Great for light meals or snacks as well as salads.
- Katherine L.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Salad PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect size
I use these plates a lot, even subbing them for dinner plates if prefer smaller portions. Such a great weight to them and I love the curved edges.
- Melissa J.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Salad PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAwesome product
Gorgeous organically shaped ceramics!