Whether it’s a family celebration or brunch with friends, our pure linen textiles fit beautifully into any setting. Dress the table in Oatmeal, Gray, or both for natural, effortless elegance.
- Naturally durable and made to last
- Woven in Belgium from fine European flax
- Absorbent, lint-free, and machine washable
- Comes with one Tablecloth and a set of 4 Napkins
Our linen is highly durable and easy to care for.
- Machine wash at a maximum of 104ºF (40ºC) with mild soap, avoid chlorine bleach
- Line dry when possible, it’s better for linen and the environment
- Dry on medium heat, and avoid over-drying (note that linen may shrink up to 3% in the dryer)
- Iron slightly damp linen with steam, preferably on inner face of the fabric
100% Pure Linen
Crafted at a fifth generation family-owned mill in the heart of Europe’s historic flax region, our linen is woven from fine Belgian flax—one of the strongest and most sustainable natural fibers on earth.
Upgrade Your Table
- Alison S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe NapkinsI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoLovely to look at
Loving them so far ...Was this helpful?
- ZHENG Q.Verified BuyerReviewingThe TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoTablecloth for meeting room
The tablecloth fits our room so well and we just love it.Was this helpful?
- Mimi M.Verified BuyerReviewingThe NapkinsI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoWonderful Linen napkins
Not too big and not too small, just right! Plus they're good quality linen.Was this helpful?
- Jacquie M.Verified BuyerReviewingThe TableclothI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLovely Tablecloth!
Colour is lovely- more of a “ greige” or soft gray.Was this helpful?
- Stephanie K.Verified BuyerReviewingThe NapkinsI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoGreat Set of Napkins
These napkins are well made and wash well. They will be wrinkly after you wash them unless you iron them but I love the look of the wrinkles and I feel they suit the vibe of the Fable dishes. Love!Was this helpful?