Dish up any spread with this set of serving staples, from family-style meals to the sides, sauces, garnishes that accompany them—with the spoons to match.
- Each ceramic piece is organically shaped, one of a kind, and hand-finished in Portugal
- The Serving Spoons are made of premium 18/10 stainless steel
- Comes with The Oval Serving Platter, set of 3 Nested Serving Bowls, set of 4 Little Plates, set of 4 Little Bowls, and The Serving Spoons
Our tableware is highly durable and easy to care for.
- Our ceramics, cutlery, and glassware are all dishwasher safe
- We recommend to using a Rinse Aid to prevent water spots
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your cutlery. It can be easily taken off with Bar Keeper’s Friend and our Tawashi Brush
Can’t make it into our stores?
Don’t worry—a Virtual Appointment is the next best thing.
At our zero-waste ceramics facility in Portugal, each piece is crafted by artisans using a blend of recycled and locally sourced clay from just a few miles up the road.
What People Are Saying
- Terry R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove these little plates
I have two little boys who think these little plates were made especially for them. Makes every meal seem special
- Natasha T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoFantastic Bowls
Beautiful bowls that look and feel fabulous.
- Terry S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoDessert plates
They are the perfect size. High quality.
- Ashia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoPerfect size plate for the little things!
I was first hesitant about buying the dessert plate since it looked too small but it actually comes into great use. I’ve used it for holding all the small things like setting up a appetizer board and obviously dessert. Definitely a plate you will use when the larger ones are just too big for what you need!
- Ellen K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoadorable
really handy for condiments