Dinner with Friends
A fully set table in a single click—with hand-finished ceramics, perfectly weighted flatware, and highly durable glassware, all in one set. Just add friends.
- Each ceramic piece is organically shaped, one of a kind, and hand-finished in Portugal
- 24 piece ceramics set of Dinner Plates, Salad Plates, Pasta Bowls, Breakfast Bowls, Dessert Plates, and Mugs
- 20 piece flatware set made in Portugal with premium 18/10 stainless steel
- 8 piece set of durable soda-lime glassware in two sizes, crafted in Japan
The Dinner Plates
The Salad Plates
The Breakfast Bowls
The Pasta Bowls
The Dessert Plates
Flatware Set (20pc)
The Short Glasses
The Tall Glasses
Our tableware is highly durable and easy to care for.
- Our ceramics, flatware, and glassware are all dishwasher safe
- We recommend to using a Rinse Aid to prevent water spots
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Our biggest bundle yet.
From dinner parties to Sunday brunch, everything you need to get the table beautifully set.
Upgrade Your Table
- ZHI YUN F.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Tall GlassesI recommend this productRated 5 stars21 minutes agoabsolutely beautiful
love em, light and daintyWas this helpful?
- Stephen T.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Tall GlassesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 hour agoDurable and gorgeous
Great light drink glasses. Really elevated my kitchen from our mason jars we used prior. We did manage to break one but they bounced many other times in the sink and pans on top and survived so I will chaulk that up to my bull in a china shop moments.Was this helpful?
- Hannah D.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Tall GlassesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 hour agoIt’s embarrassing how much I love them
I was initially hesitant to invest so much in glassware, but after realizing the ever-increasing cost of restocking the all-too-easily broken Williams Sonoma glasses we had been using (what kind of glass breaks from being stacked wrong in a dish rack?!) and reading about Fable’s near-shatterproof (and stunning to boot) glassware I decided to give it a shot. I am so glad I did! They look and feel effortlessly beautiful. They are lightweight (no thick glass base) but sturdy from the upright shape. I have yet to drop one (and I’m not about to drop a $20 glass just to test) but I am hopeful they will live up to their claims.Was this helpful?
- Briana L.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Tall GlassesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 hour agoPerfect
Beautiful and practical. We use them everyday and plan to purchase more.Was this helpful?
- Brian M.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Tall GlassesI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 hours agoBeautiful
Such a beautiful and simple yet strong and elegant glassWas this helpful?