Classic Dinnerware Set
From three-course dinners to Sunday brunch, set the foundation for beautiful meals with this bundle of hand-finished stoneware essentials. Get everything from the Base Dinnerware Set, plus The Mugs and The Dessert Plates to make mornings and evenings that much better.
- Each piece is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes with 4 each of The Dinner Plates, The Salad Plates, The Pasta Bowls, The Breakfast Bowls, The Dessert Plates, and The Mugs
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Can’t make it into our stores?
Don’t worry—a Virtual Appointment is the next best thing.
At our zero-waste ceramics facility in Portugal, each piece is crafted by artisans using a blend of recycled and locally sourced clay from just a few miles up the road.
What People Are Saying
- Michael C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Pasta BowlsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 hours agoPerfect
Bowls were perfect in size, shape and color
- Jenny K.Verified BuyerReviewingThe MugsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars20 hours agoAbsolutely LOVE!!
I absolutely love these mugs as they are the perfect size and the quality is amazing. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to get them since I couldn’t see them in stores first but so glad that I took the chance during their Black Friday sale. I use these everyday for my coffee and enjoy drinking my coffee even more because I love drinking out of these mugs.
- Jenny K.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Pasta BowlsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars21 hours agoPerfect size and shape!
It took me a while to commit to buying from Fable and I am absolutely soooo happy that I finally got these during their Black Friday sale and wished I could have gotten more as the quality is MUCH better than I expected. I absolutely love them and cannot wait to add more to my collection. I got the stone blue limited edition color and love how subtle it is and would have loved to have gotten more but it’s no longer available.
- Tracey S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dinner PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoBeautiful Dinnerware!
These plates are so lovely. I will be adding other pieces to my collection. I bought the Grey set and I love them.
- Janis J.Verified BuyerReviewingThe MugsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agocomfy mugs
They are the most comfortable mugs. They fit in your palm and coffee taste wonderful!