The ceramic cups your collection has been calling for. From water to wine, these tapered tumblers offer a stunning way to sip, and stack in twos for efficient storage.
- Our ceramics is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-safe semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
3 in. diameter (top)
3.6 in. diameter (middle)
3.6 in. height
0.64 lb. each
Holds 11 oz.
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Valerie P.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars18 hours agoBest Cups!
They are amazing. They look and feel great. I couldn't recommend them more.
- Andy H.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat pair with carafe
Great stylish quality
- Susan B.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove Everything Fable!
These cups are the perfect size for so many drinks. Unique shape and hard to tip over!
- Renee V.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect mug!
These are great! They are true to color as seen online. They feel great in the hand. Are very well made. Many ceramic mugs are too thick these are very light and still keep the coffee warm! I love them! Plus they are so beautiful to display!
- Carol D.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe Cuos
I love these beautiful cups. They are perfect for water, coffee, wine, etc.