The ceramic cups your collection has been calling for. From water to wine, these tapered tumblers offer a stunning way to sip, and stack in twos for efficient storage.
- Our ceramics is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
3 in. diameter (top)
3.6 in. diameter (middle)
3.6 in. height
0.64 lb. each
Holds 11 oz.
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Wish them well in your own words with a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Belinda I.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoPerfect size and shape
Love using them with my nespresso!FHFable Home17 minutes ago
I don't want to speak for our Cups, but I can imagine that they love being used with your nespresso Belinda! The perfect flat white cup in our opinion. -Max
- Kimberly M.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoThe Cups
The cups are the perfect size and shape.
I have them displayed on the open shelves in our kitchen.
- Diana B.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove my new dinnerware by Fable!!!
Love the colour, style and quality of my new place setting.
- Amanda L.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoCups
A bit heavy, beautiful for decor
- Alison H.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLovely but hard to hold
I feel like a classy hobbit drinking out of these cups but beware! The sloped sides make it hard to grip if your hands are at all greasy! And the semi matte finish only makes that worse - it’s essentially a non stick surface. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve fumbled these with soapy hands while washing. Overall I like them a lot but the grip issue is affecting my enjoymentFHFable Home1 week ago
We want to thank you for sharing your feedback. I'll be taking this to our design team to help us improve going forwards. We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!