An elegant decanter for any bottle or carton on the table, this stoneware carafe is as practical as it is beautiful. From water to juice to wine, use this versatile vessel to elevate every pour.
- Our ceramics is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 1
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-safe semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
3 in. diameter (top)
3.8 in. diameter (bottom)
8.2 in. height
1.6 lb. each
Holds 30 oz.
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Sonia P.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CarafeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAmazing
Beautiful and organic
- Naomi E.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CarafeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoFeels good, looks good
This is a lovely carafe that does wonders to hold my table water.
- jacqueline m.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CarafeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCarafe and cups are so beautiful to hold
Just love it. I keep it on display even when not in use
- Susan V.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CarafeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMinimally elegant
This was purchased as a gift for my son and daughter in law. While visiting them recently, they used it for water on the dining table. Not only is it beautiful, it is also artfully utalitarian.
- Jessie F.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CarafeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove it!
I added this last minute and I’m so glad. It’s so lovely, I keep it on the table all the time. Could double as a vase when not in use!