Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Jan G.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoJust a little heavy
Quite beAutiful but just a little heavy whe used for pouring.
- Kerry B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove my Carafe
- Anita L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect size
My mum really loves this - perfect little gift to use for drinks or a nice vase.
- Paula T.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMakes drinking water more palatable
An elegant addition to my table and keeps my oval platter company
- Nanette D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove this!
Such a nice piece! Love it!